Water Testing and Analysis
Over the past 25 years, BioGuard pioneered and continually refined the science of water analysis with their exclusive, cutting-edge water-testing tools ALEX® and Accu-Scan®. ALEX is revolutionary software that analyzes test results, figures proper treatment and yields product suggestions and instructions. Accu-Scan is the actual unit that reads the test strip using color reflectance. Nobody else in the industry offers faster or more impressive and precise water testing. Visit our retail store for a water test and to receive personalized instructions for maintaining your pool or spa. Be sure to circulate your pool or spa water 24 to 48 hours before taking a water sample. Using a clean plastic container, scoop about one quart of water from elbow-depth. Seal the container and bring it to us for testing and analysis. Once the test is complete, you will receive personalized instructions for maintaining your pool or spa. Help keep your water perfectly balanced by bringing in a water sample at least once every month during the pool season.
Pool Care Consultation
Do you want to learn how you can take better care of your pool, and potentially save money in the long run? If you are interested in learning more, visit our retail store, or contact us using our website contact form. A consultation will help you better understand how to take care of your pool, keep it clean and maintained, and what you can do to protect it for the long run.
Pool Opening & Closing Services
Swimming Pool Opening
- Reinstallation of accessories removed for winterization
- Clean and inspect filter grids or cartridges
- Reassemble filter and pump(s)
- Lubricate selector valve and Jandy valves
- Test heater and pilot (LP tank must have gas)
- Activate system (water must be at proper operating level)
- Test pool water
Swimming Pool Closing
- Lower water level in pool to appropriate level.
- Drain pool filtration, heating and plumbing equipment.
- Blow out filtration lines and equipment and install winter plugs. (Winter plugs are not included in quoted price.)
- Remove diving board and pool sweep.
- Install ice compensator in skimmer.
- Install winter chemicals. (Chemicals not included- see pricing in agreement.